Making the Difference. Our employees are the best. They are what set us apart from other banks with their dedication to our customers. If you are dedicated to excellence and are looking for a place where you can have an impact, we invite you to take a look at what our Company has to offer.
Please contact us to find out about our open positions.
NOTE DEPARTMENT PROCESSOR
The Note Department Processor position is responsible for assisting the Note Department with various loan activities including; SBA, Commercial, Commercial Real Estate and Consumer Loans in accordance with established policies and procedures and appropriate guidelines; provides strong communication and administrative support to the operating departments of the Bank and to customers as needed. High attention to detail is a must due to the content sensitivity and preservation of data integrity.
Essential Note Department Processor Duties Include:
- Production of loan documents, including maintenance of loan files.
- Scanning of loan documents using FIS Document Management and high-speed scanning equipment.
- Data report management for recalled content, customer engagement and follow up (creating, sending and tracking of lending insurance documents).
- Loan statement printing and rendering.
- Processing of loan payments and performing call back activities.
- Process construction and line disbursements.
- Provides back up support/assistance to Note Department Manager and Credit Administration personnel.
- Timely completion of all assigned learning activities.
- Operate in compliance with all policies, procedures and regulations.
- Demonstrates and models Community 1st Bank core values that support the banks culture.
Essential Note Department Processor Qualifications Include:
- A minimum of a High School diploma/equivalent is required.
- Ability to be work flexible hours and overtime, if needed.
- Knowledge of Harland LaserPro and FIS BancPac software preferred, not required.
- Must have strong work ethics.
- Must be well organized and a self-starter.
- Detail oriented, professional attitude and reliable.
- Strong relationship building and customer service skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and Excel and Adobe.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.