Making the Difference. Our employees are the best. They are what set us apart from other banks with their dedication to our customers. If you are dedicated to excellence and are looking for a place where you can have an impact, we invite you to take a look at what our Company has to offer.
Please contact us to find out about our open positions.
BRANCH OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
Do you want to be part of a team that is transforming the branch customer experience? We are looking for someone with high energy, attention to details and can deliver excellence across multiple branch operational disciplines with the primary focus on delivering exceptional customer experience to current and potential customers. Employees will evaluate, identify and meet customer needs by interviewing potential and existing customers desiring to open accounts, as well as performing teller activities and provide backup to other branch team positions.
Essential Branch Operations Specialist Duties Include:
- Answer customer questions and explain available services
- Interview customers and compiles information, requires understanding of new account documentation for business and fiduciary accounts
- Open new deposit related accounts, credit cards and savings products
- Provides support to our operations supervisor team members
- Assist in verification of daily maintenance and new account review
- Balance currency, coin and checks
- Process Teller transactions
- Timely completion of all assigned learning activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Operate in compliance with all policies, procedures and regulations
- Demonstrates and models Community 1st Bank core values that support the bank's culture
Essential Branch Operations Specialist Qualifications Include:
- Minimum 3-5 years branch operations experience is required
- Strong relationship building and customer service skills
- Knowledge of FIS BancPac preferred, not required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Demonstrated success as a Teller, New Accounts and Operations Supervisor