Making the Difference. Our employees are the best. They are what set us apart from other banks with their dedication to our customers. If you are dedicated to excellence and are looking for a place where you can have an impact, we invite you to take a look at what our Company has to offer.
Please contact us to find out about our open positions.
NEW ACCOUNTS REPRESENTATIVE
Do you want to be part of a team that is transforming the branch customer experience? We are looking for someone with high energy, attention to detail and will deliver excellence across multiple branch operational disciplines with the primary focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience to current and potential customers. Employees will evaluate, identify, and meet customer needs by interviewing potential and existing customers desiring to open accounts, as well as performing teller activities and providing backup to other branch team positions.
Essential Branch New Accounts Representative Duties Include:
- Answer customer questions and explain available services
- Interview customers and compiles information, requires understanding of new account documentation for business and fiduciary accounts
- Open new deposit related accounts, credit cards and savings products
- Provides support to our operations supervisor team members
- Assist in verification of daily maintenance and new account review
- Balance currency, coin and checks
- Process Teller transactions
- Timely completion of all assigned learning activities
- Operate in compliance with all policies, procedures and regulations
- Demonstrates and models Community 1st Bank core values that support the bank's culture
- Perform other duties as assigned
Essential Branch Operations Specialist Qualifications Include:
- Minimum 3 years Personal Banker experience is required
- Strong relationship building and customer service skills
- Knowledge of FIS BancPac preferred, not required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Demonstrated success as a Teller and New Accounts