Making the Difference. Our employees are the best. They are what set us apart from other banks with their dedication to our customers. If you are dedicated to excellence and are looking for a place where you can have an impact, we invite you to take a look at what our Company has to offer.
Please contact us to find out about our open positions.
Customer Service Representative - Auburn, CA
Under the direct supervision of the Customer Service Manager this position is designed to provide excellent customer service to all bank customers. Responsibilities include a variety of customer service functions which include but are not limited to; offering and selling bank products to customers, accepting deposits, cashing checks, selling negotiable items, accepting loan payments, reviewing and working branch operational reports, and performing branch certifications. Responsibilities also include answering phones, assisting customers with on-line banking and debit card issues, and performing customer research.
• One to two years related banking experience.
• One to two years of branch banking compliance knowledge.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Good written, verbal, and interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must possess basic computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Follow excellent customer service at all times.
2. Promote bank products and services in coordination with customer needs.
3. Possess a good working knowledge of all bank products and services.
4. Process all types of customer branch banking transactions.
5. Responsible for assisting in the completion of all daily branch processes.
6. Responsible for completing monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual branch certifications as assigned.
7. Responsible for completing monthly, quarterly and annual security and compliance training.
8. Follow all personnel, safety, security, compliance, and disaster recovery policies and procedures.
9. Open new accounts for consumer and business customers in a back-up capacity.
10. Perform other duties as assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
May experience the following demands:
• View computer monitors and work at a keyboard for extended periods of time.
• Occasional local travel to a variety of meetings, training, and seminars.
• Lift or move material weighing between 1-25 pounds.
Knowledgeable about all regulatory compliance issues in regards to deposit and branch operations. This includes but is not limited to the following:
• Bank Secrecy Act
• Funds Availability Act
• Truth in Savings
• Financial Privacy
• Reg E – Electronic Banking
• Reg D – (NOW and MMA account transaction restrictions)
• CRA – Community Reinvestment Act
• FDIC Insurance Rules